Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 27 - A quiet one for me and the kids

Today was a kind of quiet nothing day so there aren't too many photos. 


Steve and mum had a tour booked in Hollywood. It was the Dearly Departed Tour. Something they both really enjoyed. I stayed at home with the kids and we they watched movies while I caught up on washing. We then went to check out the pool and I read my Kindle and they had a swim. It was gorgeous weather so I soaked up the sun. The pool area was nice. Very concreted though. There was a nice large pool which I swam around in for awhile. There was also a spa which was heated to a really high temperature. It was heavenly!



Spending time by the pool/spa


Steve and mum didn't get back until around 3:00pm and the kids were napping by then. We waited for them to get up and then took them out so mum could have a peaceful evening. We took them to In & Out Burger for dinner. The burgers were good but I wasn't so sure about all the hype surrounding them. After dinner we took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese. I swear they loved this place. They used up a few tokens and we went home to bed!


He was pretty happy =D

Enjoying her fries

My burger

Playing around at Chuck E Cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment