Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 28 - Disneyland and DCA

From now on there is a sad lack of photos. I think I may have just forgotten to take as many and more got carried away with what we were doing. I will post the ones I have and the rest you can use your imagination.


We set off for opening at Disneyland and went straight to the Nemo submarines. The kiddies really liked it except for Bruce the shark. Peyton  still had a big shark phobia. We then headed over to Autopia. Peyton was a shocking driver but both her and Brandon loved it. We then hopped over to DCA.


Waiting for Nemo

Entering the sub

Ready to go

The view

Crabs

Look out!


We rode a lot of rides here today. I have no idea why we have no photos though. Anyway we did Mickeys fun wheel, Steve rode California Screamin', we also did Toy Story Mania. Then we went over to A Bug's Land and rode everything in there and watched It's tough to be a bug. That was pretty much it. I can't remember what we ate for dinner or anything but I think we called it a night early once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment