Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Back!!

The move is still ongoing but for the most part we have a functioning home and office. Whilst planning I seemed to skip over the fact that we had to move an office that was once in a huge unit with a mezzanine level into a double garage. Also the fact that in the old house whilst it was only 3 bedrooms and one living space, I used the garage to full advantage as storage. The new house I thought was so much bigger actually was not as big as I thought. Either that or I had to figure out a better way to cram our junk in.

Anywhoo, I have access to a computer with internet so here I am. Blogging for your viewing pleasure! One last note.....My mind might be a little foggy with details as it was 6 weeks ago that I'm trying to remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment