Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here I am

Well here I am. A blog about me and my family. About the craziness of juggling 2 little kids, 1 big kid and a part time job. This will also give me a place to detail my holiday next year, the planning and then the trip and trust me there is a lot, seriously you will probably get sick of hearing about it......

A bit about me:


  •  Mum to Brandon aged almost 4 and Peyton aged 2.5
  •  In a long term relationship
  •  Age - almost 25 ...scary...
  • I like to talk, a lot. About myself, also a lot
  •  Always thinks of things to say after the fact
  •  Wanted to be a Veterinarian when I was 5 and  Horse Stud Manager or a Pastry Chef  when I was 16 (smarter as a 5 year me thinks)
  •  Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.....
  • *Favourite colour is pink
  •  I don't like scary movies. At all.
  •  I don't think in straight lines, I think in wiggly ones 





Here are my spawn....


Photobucket




That is all for now

So welcome to my family, travel, cooking, weight loss, life blog.
See there goes my wiggly thinking. A whole bunch of shit all kept together.
Did I mention I swear. A lot

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment